This knowledge base article refers to the Accuware Dashboard (used to manage: levels, floor plans, accounts, visual markers). The Accuware Dashboard is NOT:
- the Dragonfly Web User Interface (used to manage the Dragonfly Java App).
- the Dragonfly Dashboard (used to manage the Dragonfly Streamers).
If you want to show any of the sections of the Accuware dashboard inside your web application using the HTML iframes then you can call the Base URL of the Accuware dashboard and add to the call the section of interest and some optional parameters
The sections of the Accuware dashboard are visible in the top bar of your browser during the usage of the Accuware dashboard. Example:
This is the list of parameters supported that can be provided separated by the character “&”:
- logo: load a custom logo through an URL. If special characters are inside the URL, please encode them (e.g. logo=https://dragonflycv.com/support/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/accuware-support-logo.png).
- username: the username used to log into our Accuware dashboard (e.g. email@example.com).
- password: the password used to log into our Accuware dashboard (e.g. password=12345678). If your password is still the default empty password then there is no need to specify this parameter.
- siteId: the siteId of interest (e.g. siteId=1001).
- disableMenu=true: used to hide the menu on the left and the header on the top of the Accuware dashboard.
All the parameters above are independent, meaning you can use some of them or all together.
Here is an example of URL to be called in order to see the Dragonfly > Map section of the Accuware dashboard for site 1001 that can be accessed using the demo credentials (username “firstname.lastname@example.org” and no password):