About the Internet connection
You can find all the information you need about this topic at this link.
1 – Launch the Dragonfly Java App
Open the Ubuntu Terminal via one of the following methods:
- Search for UBUNTU inside the Windows Start menu.
- or from the Windows command line using the wsl command.
- or from the Windows command line:
- launching the command: ubuntu1804
- or launching the command: ubuntu2004
Go into the directory where the
start.sh script is located (
dragonfly-linux/application/) and enter the following command inside the terminal:
java -jar -DsiteId="my_site_id" -Dlogin="my_email" -Dpassword="my_password" dfja-188.8.131.52-dist.jar
- “my_site_id” – is the SiteID received from Onit.
- “my_email” and “my_password” – are the credentials received from Onit.
Example of call:
java -jar -DsiteId="100100" -Dlogin="email@example.com" -Dpassword="1234321" dfja-184.108.40.206-dist.jar
2 – Open the Dragonfly Web User Interface
To visualize the Dragonfly Web User Interface from the same machine that is running the Dragonfly Java App open your favorite browser and type the following URL:
If you want to visualize the Dragonfly Web User Interface from different machine then you have to replace “localhost” with the IP of the machine that is running the Dragonfly Java App.