About the Internet connection
You can find all the information you need about this topic at this link.
1 – Launch the Dragonfly Java App
Open the Ubuntu Terminal via one of the following methods:
- Search for UBUNTU inside the Windows Start menu.
- or from the Windows command line using the wsl command.
- or from the Windows command line launching the command: ubuntu1804
Go into the directory where the
start.sh script is located (
dragonfly-linux/application/) and enter the following command inside the terminal:
java -jar -DsiteId="my_site_id" -Dlogin="my_email" -Dpassword="my_password" dfja-2.3-dist.jar
- “my_site_id” – is the SiteID received with the Onit Activation email.
- “my_email” and “my_password” – are the credentials set inside this form.
Example of call:
java -jar -DsiteId="100100" -Dlogin="firstname.lastname@example.org" -Dpassword="1234321" dfja-2.3-dist.jar
2 – Open the Dragonfly Web UI
To visualize the Dragonfly Web UI from the same machine that is running the Dragonfly Java App open your favorite browser and type the following URL:
If you want to visualize the Dragonfly Web UI from different machine then you have to replace “localhost” with the IP of the machine that is running the Dragonfly Java App.